Dual Sport Adventure
October 1 & 2, 2022
2 Day Event
*Information subject to change*
Come out and ride ~ miles of great dirt roads, paved roads and trails from St. Croix Casino in Danbury, WI, through the St. Croix River Valley and Nemadji State Forest.
Route sheets will be available Friday night and Saturday morning. 150 to 170 miles on Saturday - October 1st and 125 miles on Sunday October 2nd.
GPS tracks and maps will be given out at registration check-in.
You MUST PRE-REGISTER for this event.
Video courtesy of Mike Reschke
If you're having trouble viewing this video you can also find it on YouTube
St. Croix Casino
30222 WI-35 #77
Danbury, WI 54830
Friday sign up registration starts at 5 p.m. and Saturday until 8:30 a.m. St. Croix Casino.
30 rooms are blocked off for Norsemen Motorcycle Club in the Lodge which is now available - you must state that you are part of the Motorcycle event.
All riders are responsible for the following:
- A well maintained street legal motorcycle with all equipment required by law such as an approved spark arrestor and is able to meet Minnesota and Wisconsin sound level limits.
- All riders must have District 23 Trail Rider or Competition card. AMA District 23 Trail Rider cards will be available for purchase at check in.
- 70 mile fuel range recommended, bring a full fuel container if range is less than 100 miles, a gas trailer will be provided.
- Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended all riders have protective riding gear for off-road riding including, but not limited to:
- D.O.T. approved helmet
- Goggles or appropriate eye protection
- Knee and elbow protection
- Riding boots
- Chest protector
- All tools to make repairs on the trail or to fix flat tires
- Hydration system
- First aid kit
|Rider Fee - includes lunch and Saturday get together at the Casino||$75.00|
Make check payable to the Norsemen Motorcycle Club. Send the completed form and payment to:
Norsemen Motorcycle Club
c/o Rex Greenwald
13951 Redwood Street NW
Andover, MN 55304
***Incomplete forms will be rejected causing a delay in your registration. Your submission of this for on line or in writing affirms the information you have provided is current and true and you understand your registration fees are non-refundable.
REGISTRATION CLOSES 9/29/2022 9 pm
** This is a rain or shine event so dress accordingly!
After registering online you can go to https://www.paypal.com and send payment to email@example.com
Minnesota State Road Motorcycle Laws
- Accepts motorcycle endorcements from other states
- Daytime headlight use is required by state law 169.974, 5(i) Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye protection required by law; 169.974, 4(a)
- Helmet speaker single earphone only; 169.471
- Lane splitting not authorized; 169.974, 5(e)
- Max A-weighted sound level ranges from 80-90 dba measured at 50 feet; Rule 7030.1050
- One mirror required by law; 169.974, 3
- Motorcycle operating two abreast in same lane allowed; 169-974, 5(e)
- Muffler required; Rule 7030.1010
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger; 169.974, 3
- Passenger seat required if carrying a passenger; 169.974, 5(a)
- Periodic safety inspection required by law - random; 169.771
- Safety helmet required under age 18; Minnesota statutes Section 169.974, subsection 4
- State insurance requirement compulsory liability (minimum limits)(30/60/10)
- Traffic accuated signals affirmative defense; Minnesota Statutes, 169.06 Signals and Markings, Subd. 9
Wisconsin State Motorcycle Laws
- Daytime use of headlight required by state law; Wisconsin Statutes, 346.595 (5)
- Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye protection is required unless motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen that extends to at least 15" above the handlebars; Wis. 347.485 (2)
- Handlebar height maximum of 30" above the seat
- Lane splitting not authorized
- Maximum sound level: No person shall modify the exhaust system of any such motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of such vehicle above that emitted by the muffler originally installed on the vehicle; Wis. 347.39
- One mirror required by law; Wis. 347.40
- Motorcycles operating two abreast in the same lane permitted; Wis. 346.595 (a)
- Muffler is required, cut-outs prohibited; Wis. 347.39
- Passenger footrest is required if carrying a passenger; Wis. 346.595 (3)
- Passenger seat is required if carrying a passenger; Wis. 346.595 (3m)
- Periodic random safety inspection is required by law
- Safety helmet is required under age 18; Wisconsin Statutes, Chapter 347, Section 347.485
- State insurance requirement cumpulsory liability (minimum limits)(25/50/10) - Financial responsability required
- Traffic accuated signals - Motorcycles may proceed with due caution after a complete stop and 45 seconds; Wis. 346.37(1)(c)4
- Turn signals required by law; Wis. 347.15
Our Refund Policy
No refunds within two weeks of the event. Refunds are on a case by case basis and a check may be issued.