Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
July 16, 2017
This Hare Scrambles is held at the Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area in Dresser, WI.
You've never seen anything like it before, on Sunday July 16th, in Dresser Wisconsin, District 23 off road riders take on the Troll. Trollhaugen Memorial Race Track in Dresser, WI will be rocked for this legendary, once a year spectacle! The infamous Area 51 will give riders thrills and chills as they try to conquer the hills at the Troll. Four races for riders of every age, size and ability. And just like every Norsemen event this season, 50cc riders race for FREE. Gate fee is just 10 bucks to see the legends of off road tame the Troll. Make your plans to attend NOW!
You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. For more information on requirements click here.
2017 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 Micro & Macro riders for all Norsemen events in 2017. This includes Cambridge Sprint Enduro ~ Mora Enduro ~ Cambridge TT's ~ Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
If you ride the D23 Micro or Macro Classes your entry fee is free!
Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles is the fourth event in the Big 6 Series. The Big 6 Series combines select District 23 Enduro and Hare Scrambles events to create a mini series where participants whom compete in all 6 events will eligible for over $6,000 in prizes that will be randomly drawn at the Kensington Trail Ride October 1st.
WI-35 to Dresser, head east on County Road F one mile and Trollhaugen is on the right side. Follow arrows.
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 9:00 a.m. start; approximately 1 hour
- Micro and Macro 10:30 a.m. start; approximately 45 minutes
- C/Women/Master/Junior/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 12:00 p.m. start; 1 hour for the leader
- AA/A/B Classes 2:00 p.m. start; 2 hours for the leader
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 8:45 a.m. at the start
- Micro and Macro 10:15 a.m. at the start
- C/Women/Master/Youth/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 11:30 a.m. at the start
- AA/A/B Classes 1:30 p.m. at the start
8 mile loop
Rolling hills, pines, woods, grass and fields, TT and moto track
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
- $40.00 Motorcycle Classes
$20.00 Micro & Macro EnduroFREE
- $20.00 PeeWee, Premier, Girls Enduro
- $25.00 Vintage Class
- $10.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class
$10.00 per person
Military members FREE
Seniors (over 65) FREE
Gates open Sunday at 7:00 a.m.
Concessions will be provided by a local Boy Scout Troop so come hungry and support the kids.
Camping is not available onsite.
**District 23 Off-Road Numbers are required for Hare Scrambles starting 2013, see the D23 rulebook Article II. Section E. If you do not have a D23 issued Off-Road Number on your bike that matches your district card Off-Road Number, you may be required to purchase numbers for your bike.If you don't have numbers on your bike or your number conflicts with a current Off Road Number you will be assigned a number at registration and required to purchase a set of numbers for $5 to be used during the event. You are required to have your number displayed on the front and each side number plate to facilitate back-up scoring for the event.
If you have an D23 MX number, it is not guaranteed you can use that number at a Hare Scrambles as the MX and Off-Road Numbers are separate. Each bike number at an off-road event needs to be unique for the day, including races you are not participating in. i.e. a PeeWee rider cannot have the same bike number as a 250 A rider.
Contact the District 23 Secretary Shannon Rumpca 651-998-0406 to request a D23 Off-Road Number. Off-Road and MX Number requests are included in the top portion of the D23 ARMCA application.
Still have questions? Click HERE for D23 Hare Scrambles Representative contact information.