Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
July 26, 2020
This Hare Scrambles is held at the Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area in Dresser, WI.
You've never seen anything like it before, on Sunday July 28th, in Dresser Wisconsin, District 23 off road riders take on the Troll. Trollhaugen Memorial Race Track in Dresser, WI will be rocked for this legendary, once a year spectacle! The infamous Area 51 will give riders thrills and chills as they try to conquer the hills at the Troll. Four races for riders of every age, size and ability. And just like every Norsemen event this season, 50cc riders race for FREE. Gate fee is just 10 bucks to see the legends of off road tame the Troll. Make your plans to attend NOW!
You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. For more information on requirements click here.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be NO SPECTATORS at the event. One crew member or family units only!
- RIDERS ONLY On Starting Grid 6 foot spacing required. Multiple rows per class may be necessary. First come, first serve.
- NO Pit vehicles - Bicycle or foot traffic only!
Pre-entry is mandatory for this event.
The Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles will feature LIVE FEED scoring you can watch on your computer or phone. Simply go to the link http://www.moto-tally.com/D23/HS/Results.aspx and once the race starts there will be a link labeled LIVE RESULTS where you normally see the MotoTally RESULTS. Clicking on the LIVE RESULTS link will allow you to monitor the race action from the comfort of your living room. There is a REFRESH button you'll want to press to see changes as they are happening in real time.
In times where Covid-19 prohibits spectators, the Norsemen Motorcycle Club is stepping up to ensure everyone can safely enjoy the races!
*REMEMBER: The LIVE RESULTS link will not be available until the race starts.
Pre-Entry is preferred but sign-up will be available at the event Sunday July 26, 2020
AA/A Class will be $50 at the event and B Class will be $45 at the event.
2020 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 Micro & Macro riders for all Norsemen events in 2020. This includes Mora Enduro and Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles.
If you ride the D23 Micro or Macro Classes your entry fee is free!
WI-35 to Dresser, head east on County Road F one mile and Trollhaugen is on the right side. Follow arrows.
2-Day Format Start Times:
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 2:00 p.m. start; approximately 1 hour.
- Micro and Macro 12:00 p.m. start; approximately 45 minutes
- C/Women/Master/Junior/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 4:00 p.m. start; 1 hour for the leader
- B/Master2/Sportsman 2 Classes 10:00 a.m. start; 2 hours for the leader
- AA/A Classes 1:00 p.m. start; 2 hours for the leader
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
Saturday: Check in 7:00 a.m. - 30 minutes prior to class start
- PeeWee, Girls & Premier 1:45 p.m. at the start
- Micro and Macro 11:45 a.m. at the start
- C/Women/Master/Youth/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 3:45 p.m. at the start
Sunday: Check in 7:00 a.m. - 30 minutes prior to class start
- B/Master2/Sportsman 2 Classes 9:45 a.m. at the star
- AA/A Classes 12:45 p.m. at the start
8 mile loop
Rolling hills, pines, woods, grass and fields, TT and moto track
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- Valid D23 Bike Number (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- Functioning MotoTally RFID Transponder (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
- $45.00 AA/A Classes - Payout, No Trophies
- $40.00 B/C/Specialty Classes
$20.00 Micro & Macro EnduroFREE
- $20.00 PeeWee, Premier, Girls Classes
- $30.00 Vintage Class
- $10.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class
$10.00 per person good for both days
10 and under FREE
Military members FREE
Seniors (over 65) FREE
Gates open Saturday 9:00 a.m.
Gates open Sunday at 7:00 a.m.
Camping is not available onsite.
Still have questions? Click HERE for D23 Hare Scrambles Representative contact information.