Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
July 30, 2023
This Hare Scrambles is held at the Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area in Dresser, WI.
You've never seen anything like it before, on Sunday July 30th, in Dresser Wisconsin, District 23 and District 16 off road riders take on the Troll. Trollhaugen Memorial Race Track in Dresser, WI will be rocked for this legendary, once a year spectacle! The infamous Area 51 will give riders thrills and chills as they try to conquer the hills at the Troll. Four races for riders of every age, size and ability. And just like every Norsemen event this season, 50 cc riders race for FREE. Gate fee is just 10 bucks to see the legends of off road tame the Troll. Make your plans to attend NOW!
You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. For more information on requirements click here.
- AA Class Pre-Entry $65 or $70 Event Day
- A Class Pre-Entry $50 or $55 Event Day
- B Class Pre-Entry $40 or $45 Event Day
- $15.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class
- 65 cc 7-11, 85 cc 7-15 & Girls Classes Pre-Entry $20 or $25 Event Day
- 50 cc Jr. and Sr. Classes FREE
**Prices subject to change
2023 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 50 cc Jr. and Sr. riders for all Norsemen events in 2023. This includes Mora Enduro and Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles.
If you ride the D23 50 cc Jr. and Sr. Classes your entry fee is free!
WI-35 to Dresser, head east on County Road F one mile and Trollhaugen is on the right side. Follow arrows.
- 65 cc 7-11, 85 cc 7-15 & Girls Classes 9:00 a.m. start; approximately 1 hour.
- 50 cc Jr. and Sr. Classes 10:30 a.m. start; approximately 45 minutes
- C/Women/Master 1/Junior/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 12:00 p.m. start; 1 hour for the leader
- AA/A/B/Master 2/Sportsman 2 Classes 2:00 p.m. start; 2 hours for the leader
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
Check in 7:00 a.m. - 30 minutes prior to class start
- 65 cc 7-11, 85 cc 7-15 & Girls Classes 8:45 a.m. at the start
- 50 cc Jr. and Sr. Classes 0:15 a.m. at the start
- C/Women/Master 1/Youth/X-Rider/Vintage Classes 11:45 a.m. at the start
- AA/A/B/Master 2/Sportsman 2 Classes 1:45 p.m. at the start
12 mile loop
Rolling hills, pines, woods, grass and fields, TT and moto track
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- Valid D23 Bike Number (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- Functioning MotoTally RFID Transponder (available for $5.00 at sign up if you don't have one)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
$10.00 per person
10 and under FREE
Military members FREE
Seniors (over 65) FREE
Gates open Sunday at 7:00 a.m.
This is a Dual District Event paying points in both District 23 and District 16
Camping is not available onsite.
Still have questions? Click HERE for D23 Hare Scrambles Representative contact information.