July 29, 2018
July 28, 2018
The Mora Enduro is held in the Snake River State Forest and has been for over 60 years.
The Main Enduro will be a straight up restart Enduro, with no time keeping required. Anyone who enjoys and loves challenging single track Enduro trail, and wants the challenge of an enduring course, will enjoy every minute of their day.
There is some muddy areas, but with a great deal of effort, the trail team has put in close to 5 new ground miles of trail which was laid out with a GPS over the winter months. This new trail was added to navigate around the worst areas from past years and keep the riding tests on the highest ground possible.
The trails are in excellent shape, and several people have put in many hours preparing the course, including mowing the trail to knock down and eliminate the undergrowth as best as possible.
The Mora Enduro is legendary and is the longest running Enduro in Minnesota. With a long history and reputation, our goal is to keep the legend running and give the riders the tests they want.
All of the trails are in a closed State Forest area, and the only time anyone has a chance to ride some of the best Enduro trail in the upper Midwest is on the "MORA" legendary Enduro weekend.
**You MUST be an AMA and District member to participate in Norsemen events. Get more information on requirements.
2018 Mora Enduro will not only pay AMA points in District 23 but also District 16. Welcome Wisconsin riders!
Dale Greenwald Memorial Event
Dale Greenwald was one of the Founding Members of the AMA Minnesota District 23 ARMCA
Norsemen Triple Crown
In order to qualify for the drawing for the Honda CRF50F you must participate in the Cambridge Sprint Enduro May 5 & 6 ~ Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles July 15 ~ Mora Enduro July 28 & 29. The drawing will be held at the rider's meeting for the Main Mora Enduro, must be present to win. Come join us for these three great events and Good Luck!
2018 Micro & Macro Class riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 Micro & Macro riders for all Norsemen events in 2018. This includes Cambridge Sprint Enduro~ Mora Enduro ~ Cambridge TT's ~ Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles
If you ride the D23 Micro or Macro Classes your entry fee is free!
Mini 45.945010, -93.350983
Mini start is 2483 Imperial Street, Mora MN, follow the arrows from Highway 65.
Main Event start Highway 65 approximately 16 miles north of Mora. Turn east on County Road 82 (Woodland); go east 4 miles and turn left (north) on Olympic Street. Go 2 miles north and turn right (east) on 380th Avenue. Go 2.2 miles to the start. Follow the arrows from Highway 65.
- Youth Saturday 12:30 p.m.
- Main event Sunday 7:00 a.m.
Main 46.129701, -93.191792
- Youth Enduro Micro & Macro Classes Saturday 2:00 p.m.
- Youth Enduro Premier, PeeWee & Girls Classes Saturday 3:00 p.m.
- Main event Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Click HERE for information on AMA District 23 Classes
- Main event will consist of approximately 42 ground miles. Because of the length of the Enduro, there will be no early C out.
- Micro & Macro course is 0.6 miles
- Premier, PeeWee & Girls course is 5 miles
A good mix of flat and rolling hills mixed with a few rocks. Mora Enduro utilizes some of the most pristine single track trails in the state. These trails can only be ridden during this event.
- AMA card, parent present with minors (racing or spectating)
- District card (one day available at sign up)
- US Forestry Service Approved spark arrestor
- SOUND TEST WILL BE GIVEN must pass 96 decibels as per AMA rules.
- $40.00 Main Enduro
$20.00 Micro & Macro EnduroFREE
- $20.00 PeeWee, Premier, Girls Enduro
- $30.00 Vintage Class
- $10.00 X-Rider Class *Limitations apply see additional rules for this exhibition class
- Primitive camping is available at the Enduro start but space is limited. Please conserve space when parking.
- There will be no concessions available on site.