ATTENTION 2015 Youth Cross Country Series Riders
The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is paying all rider entries for the District 23 Youth Cross Country Series and mini TT/Flat Track Series for all Norsemen events in 2015. This includes Cambridge Hare Scrambles ~ Mora Enduro ~ Cambridge TT Spring ~ Cambridge TT Fall ~ Trollhaugen Hare Scrambles (voted best Hare Scrambles 2014:)
If you ride the D23 Youth Cross Country Series which includes Micro, Macro, PeeWee, Premiere, and Girls, your entry fee is free!
NOTE: All other requirements apply see the event pages for details.
***Remember: AMA now offers a one day pass for $20.00 as does ARMCA District 23 at $10.00.
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!
Lets get more kids having fun in the woods!
Cambridge Hare Scrambles
Great event, thanks to all who participated!!
***Norsemen members take note
Due to member involvement in the Princeton Rum River Parade, our June monthly Norsemen MC meeting will be held 1 week earlier June 4, 2015.
ARMCA District 23 Annual Membership Meeting
Off-Road rule change proposal results:
- Section F, Year End Awards: Eliminate trail ride as a means for year end awards.
Submitted by Paul Otto PASS
- Adding a class: Sportsman Class (age 11 and up bike size 80cc and up) - runs with C class, Non championship points class, you cannot participate in the sportsman class and compete in the AA/A/B race on the same day.
Submitted by Paul Otto PASS
- Looking at the off-road demographic I'd like to propose we alter the age requirement in the Masters class from 60+ to 58+.
Submitted by Steve Danelius FAIL
- Off-Road Awards - Awards are to handed out based on finish. First to first, second to second, and third to third. Overall is to go to the fastest rider in the A, B, or C class. There will be no bumping of finish position in the class the overall came from. This goes for year end awards also. Submitted by Zach Wittmer
- Off-Road Worker Points - Workers who work two events can receive 4th place points for the second race worked.
Submitted by Zach Wittmer FAIL
- Add another class for the age 70+ called Golden Masters. One hour for Hare Scrambles, C class for Enduros & Hare Scrambles.
Submitted by Donald Krueger PASS
- Article III Section B Classes - Change calsses 1, 2 and 3 from 0-200 A/B/C; 201-250 A/B/C; Open A/B/C 251cc and up to Lites A/B/C and Heavy A/B/C. Lites class is defined as four strokes from 0-250cc and 2 strokes from 0-200cc. Heavy class is defined as four strokes 251cc and over and two strokes 201cc and over. Enduro only; no mini motorcycle
Submitted by Jonathan Banks PASS
Family, Youth Memberships, One-Event Race Pass Now Available from the AMA
Racers now have a choice of one of five memberships: AMA Competition Plus, AMA Competition, AMA Family, AMA Youth or an AMA One-Event Pass. Get all the information HERE.