Change of venue for the Norsemen meeting
Bebop Sports Bar & Complex
1009 - 109th Avenue NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Minnesota State Parks and Trails is Celebrating 125 Years
125th Anniversary Challenge: License Plate Design Contest
Here's your opportunity to design a new license plate for Minnesota State Parks and Trails!
They are looking for original designs that capture the essence of your Minnesota State Parks and Trails experience. Whether it's an iconic location, representative scenery or your favorite state park or trail activity, your design could appear on vehicles across the state.
Entries accepted from Monday, May 2, 2016 until 4:00 p.m. Friday, May 6, 2016.
Note that your design submission may be modified to fit the overall license plate appearance.
Interested? Please carefully read the following for more details:
The new plate will be available in fall of 2016. Individuals who purchase the plate make an annual contribution to a special state fund used to support our parks and trails. The license plate also gives you free entry to any Minnesota state park or recreation area for the year!
Q: I'm not a professional artist. Can I still enter?
A: Absolutely! This contest is open to all Minnesotans. Everyone is encouraged to enter whether you’re in fourth grade or a lifelong state park user. It’s their 125th anniversary this year and they want to see what you love about your Minnesota state parks and trails.
Q: Is digital art accepted?
A: Yes. Please no photography, though.
Q: How many entries can I send in?
A: More than one entry is allowed, but they recommend you focus on turning in that one fabulous entry. If you do turn in more than one entry make sure you fill out the proper forms for each design.
Family, Youth Memberships, One-Event Race Pass Now Available from the AMA
Racers now have a choice of one of five memberships: AMA Competition Plus, AMA Competition, AMA Family, AMA Youth or an AMA One-Event Pass. Get all the information HERE.
Congratulations to the #1 Norsemen who finished in the top of their class in 2015
- Logan Kittock - A Lites
- Jonathan Banks - Vet A
- Paul Reschke - Super Senior A
- Bob Maki - Super Senior B
- Steve Reschke - Masters
- Tawnia Stukel - Women 30+
- Joseph Goth - Junior
- Dalton Kittock - Premier
- Joseph Goth - PeeWee
- Ryanne Artmann - Macro
Hare Scrambles Champions
- Dylan Debel - AA
- Logan Kittock - 200 A
- Paul Reschke - Super Senior A
- Brady Kittock - Junior
- Steve Danelius - Sportsman
AMA 2016 Rule Book Addition
REASON: Adding a new type of Enduro for promoters with limited space.
Chapter K; Section 2.3
K. Sprint Enduro
- A Sprint Enduro follows the rules for Enduro's with the following exceptions:
- There is a time limit to complete the required test section or tests.
- Test sections will be 2-7 miles in length and may consist of various terrain including woods, motocross, man-made obsticles, grass tracks, and other off-road terrain.
- All loops must be ran in consecutive section order.
- Riders will be informed on the number of sections or tests that they must complete in the allowed time.
- The riders test times will be recorded at the end of each test section, in minutes and seconds and at the end of the event all test scores will be totaled up and the lowest score wins.
- In the event of a tie, the tied riders last test score will break the tie. If there is still a tie, the first rider with better time in the next preceding test wins.